|—||- Adolf Hitler|
I loove this episode of salad fingers ♡♥
This is a collective issue. Everything mentioned will be in reference to all three unless stated otherwise. I have desperately tried to cut down my response so that I shan’t reveal things that may be in other questions.
All three of them do not cry easily. They are near incapable of crying. Due to their code-connected nature, they are only capable of crying for each other and even then, rarely, if at all.
Likelihood of crying:
Jet and Set are more likely to cry for each other, as they see themselves as copies, mirror images that are perfect and above everyone else. If this image is at serious threat (i.e. threat of total collapse of the delusion), crying may occur. Feverish behaviour, screaming and complete mental collapse, in that order, is probably more likely.
(Turbo is, ultimately, their superior as he consistently maintains control over them, irregardless of how much they are able to challenge him until he is at his wits’ end. When they challenge/irritate him and he tolerates it for some time, the twins see Turbo as an equal rather than a superior, a drop in status. However, Turbo is almost always able to regain this control and assumes his dominance. The change in status from equal to superior once more is the subjective view of Jet and Set).
The twins are extremely unlikely to cry for Turbo as he is not a reflection of them. Extremely slim chance of occurring. (Jet and Set are considered are unit).
Turbo is extremely unlikely to cry for them. Extremely slim chance of occurring.
*Crying is ego-damaging as well and thus is an unpleasant experience.
*Such a display of true emotion should take place in a private place, like the home. Highly unlikely that crying would occur in public as all three tend to become reclusive when suffering from psychological distress. All social contact tends to be avoided.
Further reasoning and conditions for crying:
Due to their narcissistic natures, they are physically unable to pity themselves. Their superiority complexes are built on high levels of self-esteem, as they feel entitled to be superior above others due to the popularity of their game and the fact that they have been praised since their birth; they feel that it is their birth right. No matter what they may say about themselves (particularly Turbo when he tries to stop Jet and Set’s violent assaults on others) it is never because they care about others or their welfare, because such actions are considered horrific or immoral, the preservation or protection of others will always, always be for self preservation, self protection and, above all, protecting their external image/reputation.
Reputation is the collective’s pride and joy and they consistently work on this outer image.
Too long, did not read; all three will probably never cry in their lifetimes as they are totally incapable of it and there can only be speculation of what they may possibly cry about in specific circumstances, in specific places.
*Edited in shortly after.
me after getting a shitload of games on sale that i actually give a shit about
Master of his Universe by Pinteezy is $10 today at ShirtPunch (11/6).
The consequences of the collapse of the Ottomon Empire still resonates today according to this image.
Give me a number!
- How did your character’s parents meet?
- In a zombie apocalypse, which of your characters would die first? which one would die last?
- If your character had a super power, what would it be? If your character already has a superpower, what is it?
- What kind of drunk is your character?
- Which Hogwarts house would your character be in?
- Your character is suddenly and without explanation given a baby to take care of for three days. What kind of caretaker are they, and how does that turn out?
- Which deadly sin does your character most embody?
- What is your character most likely to get arrested for?
- Does your character resemble their mother or their father more?
- Does your character take after their mother or their father more, in terms of personality traits and mannerisms?
- Does your character believe in God or another deity?
- How bad or good is your character’s eyesight?
- Does your character have any kinks?
- What is your character’s alignment?
- Would your character rather be too hot, or too cold?
- What kind of child was your character?
- Is your character a morning person?
- A gif describing your character when they’re angry!
- Does your character cry easily? What’s an example of something they’d cry about?
- If your character could change something fundamental about themselves, would they? What would it be?
- Does your character take a long time getting ready in the morning?
- What kind of roommate would your character be?
- Is there any particular food that your character won’t eat?
- How does your character feel about germs or dirt?
- Is your character prone to jealousy?
- How good is your character with technology?
- Does your character hold grudges? Are they vindictive?
- A gif describing your character’s primary relationship!
- Does your character shave? How much body hair do they have?
- Does your character paint their nails?
- If your character was a dog breed, what breed would they be?
- If your character was a cat breed, what breed would they be?
- Has your character ever been in a romantic relationship without sex?
- Has your character ever been in a sexual relationship without romance?
- What is your character’s handwriting like?
- Does your character remember their dreams?
- Does your character have nightmares often?
- Does your character get sick easily?
- What does your character like in their tea/coffee?
- A gif that best describes your character!
Willing to respond for Turbo, Jet and Set.